Carrying the yoga mat to the class can often be awkward. Given its shape and size, it is quite difficult to zero in on the right and the most comfortable bag for the same. That is exactly why we decided to look for the best Gym Bags with Yoga Mat Holder. The idea is to look for bags that will keep your mats secure, but at the same time, ensure that you have a comfortable ride.
Here is a quick look at some of the top options available now. They don’t just optimize your comfort but also add a designer touch to your yoga accessories.
- Comparison Chart of the Best Gym Bags with Yoga Mat Holder
- Detailed Review of Top Gym Bags with Yoga Mat Holder
- How to Decide the Best Gym Bags with Yoga Mat Holder
Comparison Chart of the Best Gym Bags with Yoga Mat Holder
|The Accel||Separate Compartments||5.0||$89.99|
|Merssyria Sports Duffel Bag||Lightweight||5.0||$24.99|
|Uhawi Yoga Mat Bag||Spacious||4.6||$27.99|
|Masaya Yoga Mat Backpack||Waterproof||4.5||$49.99|
|Lish Vinyasa Yoga Mat Backpack||Durable||4.5||$29.99|
Detailed Review of Top Gym Bags with Yoga Mat Holder
Let us take a look at some of the best rated and most user-friendly gym bags with yoga mat holders.
(i) The Accel
One of the best rated and well reviewed gym bags with yoga mat holder, this one is both stylish and durable. It is a type of bag that is functional as well as versatile. This version is primarily for women. Apart from the separate yoga mat holder, this one boasts of separate padded pockets for keeping your iPad, laptop. It is however best known for its quick release yoga mat attachment. The compact size and ease of carrying the bag around also makes it a highly desirable option.
(ii) The Luxx
In case you are looking for an option that is specifically for men, this one fits the bill to the T. It is a kind of bag that easily doubles up as your weekender bag too. It is spacious, roomy with a separate attachment to hold the yoga mat on the sides. That apart, it has a separate compartment for shoes, laptops and other necessities. In all there are 13 different compartments. That ensures your comfort is not compromised in anyway. This bag is very durable made of ballistic nylon. This also makes the bag quite lightweight without compromising on the durability.
If you are keen on a more affordable bag, then you must go for this option. It is user-friendly, lightweight, durable and has enough space for everything along with the yoga mat. It is ergonomically designed to ensure that you do not have a problem carrying the bag and the yoga mat around. The separate wet pocket ensures that your clothes are not soiled but the sweaty and wet ones. The shoe compartment is rather roomy, making it versatile and appropriate even for those who prefer wearing big and bulky exercise shoes during the workout.
One of the best gym bags with a yoga mat holder, this one is known for the multi-functional storage pockets. Light and durable, it is uniquely styled to guarantee better comfort and more space. The cotton canvas material makes this an extremely durable option and resistant to daily wear and tear to a large extent. It has two Velcro and zipper pockets. Needless to mention, these make your stuff a lot more secure and easy to carry. This bag also comes with a bottle holder to accommodate your water bottle or protein shake that you might be carrying around without the risk of spilling it.
The next one in the list too is one of the best gym bags with a yoga mat holder both in terms of quality and affordability. The versatility of the bag also adds to its appeal. The unique backpack like design distributes the load uniformly on both shoulders, and that in many ways, enhance the relative comfort factor. The 2 bonus shoe bags with this bag enhance its appeal and improve the utility factor for users. It is a waterproof bag that makes it rather resistant to unpredictable weather and improves versatility even further. It is also a durable and lightweight gym bag option.
This is another interesting designed and comfortable gym bag with a yoga mat holder. A versatile bag, you can use it for weekend trips and even take it to office. It helps you stay organized and carry the yoga mat quite easily. This bag has separate compartments for keeping the soiled clothes and good ones. The compartments are spacious, and you can even accommodate your shoes. The yoga mat clutches are at the bottom of the bag so you can easily attach the mat in an unobtrusive manner.
How to Decide the Best Gym Bags with Yoga Mat Holder
As you can well imagine, many factors go into making a great gym bag with appropriate yoga mat holder. You must consider the
- Durability: The quality of the material, as well as the stitching quality, has to be considered. It is no point getting a product cheap if it is going to give way in a matter of months. So always look for bags that are made of good quality material. Also, pay attention to the seams and the reinforcements for the handles. They need to be firm and durable as well.
- Adaptability: This is an age and era of multi-tasking, and often it becomes impossible to have different bags for different things. So it is important to look for products that you can carry to work as well if needed. This will enhance the overall utility value of the product to a large extent.
- Comfort: Often gym bags can be rather heavy, and adding the yoga mat just increases the relative weight. So make sure you look for options that are comfortable to carry even for an extended period. In that way, you will not face a problem even if you have to walk or use public transport with the gym bag. In other words, this adds to the versatility of the bag.
- Pricing: That is an important consideration too. Most times, buyers have a specific budget in mind. Invariably the best buy is the one that delivers you maximum features within the price you have in mind. So always be careful about the relative price of the product. Carefully consider if a specific product deserves stretching your budget further.
You can, therefore, understand that deciding on the best gym bag with yoga mat holder is not as simple as it seems. It is a multi-pronged consideration. You have to take into account the comfort factor as well as the convenience. Most importantly, all of these factors need to match your budget too. Only options that confirm to all these factors would classify as a good buy. As an astute buyer, you must also calculate the relative return ratio for the most compelling bargains.